Wednesday, September 11, 2013

available reason and HES chewing

Now, people may say, I am very happy, I am not your dog chews, but some people will say that I am, I'm glad I'm not the only one such problem. Or should I say, only one had this problem! Now my dog had stopped chewing, it saved me so much money, shoes and bed sheets. This is her love for some reason. I can't tell you how many pair of Nike shoes, although I have been, or how many times, I had to make to take a shower and sleep and then bought a new bed in New NFL Jerseys China!
The Hongkong Institute of vocational education to understand, there are basically 6 steps, trying to follow to get rid of your dog chews, they in this order! When you are not at home, put your dog in a box or a dog. Most dogs love to play or around their master, and the master's family. This right is going on, in order to reduce the chewing, plus if you go home, you can catch up with their behavior. Give your dog a lot of exercise and attention. Chewing different dogs have different reasons, both loneliness and anxiety. It would reduce those urging its great for you and your dog.
Never blame your dog, if he is not really in the chewing behavior. If you call your dog, because chewing something, he had earlier in the day, he does not know what you mean, why, he was even on the disciplinary top. Application with a bitter taste whether dogs like to chew. Let us say that your dog has taken a liking your tongue on a little bit of tobasco sauce or chili to toe shoes. It will at least stop dog chewed expensive things.
Your dog to bite any available reason and HES chewing. Therefore, to provide their own things! One can for your dog chew toy! Now, not all chew toys, so try to find the most suitable dogs and run your taste or brand. When he praise your dog chew chewing his toys, if he was something else to chew gave him a firm NO! And chew toys, rather than! The absolute best way to eliminate your dog chew is some obedience training.


No comments:

Post a Comment