Thursday, September 12, 2013

enjoy Cheap Jerseys Wholesale a day of Comrade atmosphere

In the just completed the hard "short" of course (extremely hilly cycle Akers Moore over 70 miles) of the ex Moore beast, I think in the appropriate wear such events as well as qualification review.
There are more than 1000 competitors in this challenging events, so I have many opportunities to see a huge variety of clothing to wear my fellow cyclists. As an image consultant, I am very interested in color and display technology value suite.
All people like me, in our midst, dressed in a variety of comfortable and efficient thermal clothing, some just shorts, wearing a jacket. Competition the most obvious color fluorescent yellow. Although it is not a pleasant like color especially for most people, it makes the wearer is very obvious.
When you compete Akers Moore animal such as endurance, wear enough warm and comfortable clothing is essential. Perhaps the single most important project is a padded shorts! Akers Moore sharp changes in the weather, but last Sunday, we are lucky. This is a dull day, but do not too cold, except when exposed in high winds. The Japanese three film of the two layer, the inner layer is a specific sport T-shirt, ever, you sweat to keep you dry, breathable and waterproof outer. The outer layer is the perfect turquoise blue AUBURN, for my hair, I am very obvious, another important dull the one day in November as above. I have my socks and two shirts, I color is a perfect red sewer, even if they are not visible to the day, I just can't help it!
As an amateur cyclist, I'm just glad to have completed the course before dark, enjoy so many people enjoy Cheap Jerseys Wholesale a day of Comrade atmosphere. No, I can express my admiratio elite cyclists, in less than 5 hours to complete the 100 mile course, just hope I can improve my time next year. My comfort, I may not be faster, but I ride my bike to wear color is very suitable for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment