Wednesday, July 3, 2013

soccer game led to a similar test

Deja vu, My parents live for ten to fifteen minutes, when our children were small, it will take us 45 minutes to let everyone in a 10 minutes. To our son's soccer game led to a similar test. We graduated from the list, diapers, toys, snacks, fruit juice bottles, bulging stadium chairs, blankets, gloves, hats, umbrellas and direction. The only constant is, someone is always at the last minute to go to the restroom, as we are ready to walk out the door. There are a few things, in life, beyond gender - religion - Geography - nationality - economic conditions - education and language, running, just like your bathroom ready to leave home with a family member can be regarded as a universal truth.
PORK PIE HAT
When my children grow up to go to school, I went out to buy a black leather pork pie hat, I will put all outdoor activities they dutifully. First, I want to wear the hat of Dr Suss, but my wife said I silly looking at my kids think it's funny. Pork pie is a cool hat, I still wear this day. I bought it the main reason is to let my children easily find me in the crowd. If we get separated, just look at the strange hat. My pork pie hat baseball cap like abrupt ocean out. It is in good operation habit and my children. As they grow older, and began playing organized sports, they will use a hat, I easily found in the stands. Alex told my hat, but he still looks stood on the sidelines. Old habits die hard.
Friday night lights
As a disciple "just theory parking time was when we were near the stadium, so once again I fell off my family waiting in the queue, and then parked in front of the door. Most nights, the nearest parking is a distance of 1/4 miles, this is it right? A problem, unless it is 30 degrees, windy or heave rain. Unfortunately, I have to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment