Wednesday, July 3, 2013

a roller coaster thrills and excitement

When I made my way to the field, I pass a complete car neatly arranged in the grass "Parking Forbidden grass" signs used car lot. Influence the soccer project with local law enforcement is impressive. I bought my ticket, call my wife found her sitting there. Thank one's stars mobile phone, without them, I could not find her, it happened until the end of the first half, cookies, hot dogs and all important toilet queue.
Wait for the team through the tunnel to the scene by the collapse of the family cheerleaders, flag - the halftime show, two people are senior high school marching band - at the end of a high school football game is a game to run a roller coaster thrills and excitement when the entire football team in the marching band in front of the stands, to hold a memorial ceremony for another band the school fight song. I have been aware of this spectacle, is experienced first hand information, appreciation and understanding. High school game of power and energy revitalization. The boy without a shirt, his chest painted all the screaming through the fields, in the back and forth their peers - against the band duel, these children have time, their life, it is easy to fall in their drama. I don't know I've missed, I was in high school, Alex may be part of a football team, is to give me a chance, and I missed it when I was a student? Maybe it is better this way, as an adult, I appreciate it.
V.I.P. The leading high school team brought a celebrity status not only for the players, but their parents. I know only by people suddenly stopped sharing detailed conversation with me, in the gas station, the grocery store, coffee shop. Alex is really playing, any college approached him? Wow, Alex is a great season, I don't know if he can play this. To tell you the truth, I don't know what it is? He must have inherited it from his mother. This is a great feeling of an athlete's father. You can't help, but, out of your pride in the chest, when you hear someone on your son cheering in the stands and shouting his name. It was an experience, I never expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment