Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The truly great players avoid the temptation


Have you ever been to San Francisco, see several people claiming to be Jerry Rice? You see what Atlanta fans claiming to be a stack of Ranjos? OK - here's the real question: why people buy Team Jersey, the team on the superstar's name? I don't understand this point. Some people will pay 50 to 80 yuan, with someone else's name.
I know, we all have our own like most players, their share of the money, and they are fan they get a fair. Through their training in high school and University, this point in their life. Countless hours of training and sweat not to mention the time from friends and family in the facility. They boy hung in the house together, do not know what kind of trouble waiting for them. It was a heap of, usually some athletes to death, because they have missed something, this will mean in the future what temptation. The truly great players avoid the temptation, to stay the course, hard work and sacrifice. These players deserve our respect and admiration. But his name on your shirt?
Let your son back home to name, and taught him the importance and the pride of your family name. We still have to cheer our most like the city. We still have to make friends with us and friends, we welcome competition. I bet, he will remember your name. Can you imagine you ask Livingston or Roper, Padrick or Barnard Billy? Well, let me tell you who I am. I am a fan. My achievement, and is willing to let the whole world know who is proud of the fan. Let me tell you something about me and my hard work.
I hope you are proud of this feeling of personal feeling. Pride, you can make friends. They will be the ones who help you in difficult times - Ranjos or Reggie jackson. A great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment