Thursday, June 27, 2013

to creative passing and attractive football

A few weeks ago, I went out to drink beer, and some friends. We visited an Irish bar, of course, a tube of football. Our discussion, eventually lead us back, surprisingly, play football. We did a session in America qualifier, and discuss who had the most possible team qualification.
The gang is our compatriots in Jamaica, and the Jamaica national team football fan, fan of despair. I admit that he he I constantly setbacks and the Jamaica national team. I have never seen the Jamaica play a football game, and not on TV "shoot the ball! Filming scream! Stop transfer:! SHOOOOOOOOOT!" I understand that, in the evening, I am not the only one who thinks.
Proposed by our Jamaica partner in a bar in the theory is, Jamaica football "gentleman's game". His meaning can be simplified as the means, Jamaica seemed to feel an obligation on every possession of every player in the Jamaica defense allowed the opposition a chance the ball manuever. In short, each player gets a fair shot the ball. In the code of honor, which is engaged in battle before, toss a barehanded person weapons comparable.
This approach leads to creative passing and attractive football. Every time I play football with the Jamaica players, I can rest assured, I grab the ball will naturally subside. Short and skilful ball seems to always give priority to. This will undoubtedly result in the game involves each player feel, but it does not lead to hit the target, or victory.
Although I would be willing to bet good money, Jamaica is always a prominent part and rival outfouled, I admit it, you can punch holes, due to the lack of empirical evidence. For the life of me, I can not find the statistics of Jamaica hit the game in the past two years, please email me, if you can find these statistics.
However, there are a few things I have to support my argument. First of all, his eyes. Jamaica never seems to shoot, and by the opportunity to display their own. Beautiful, beautiful pass, but it looks like a poor man's football in Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment